This is the cake of dried fruit but not the cake with dried fruit. There are a lot of dried fruit and very little dough. As a result cake has a saturated taste, it is bright, tasty and healthy. And most importantly – it takes little time to cook it!
- 300-400 g of nuts and dried fruit mixture (raisins, prunes, dried cranberries, figs, walnuts)
- 2 eggs
- 6 table spoons of brown sugar
- 6 table spoons of flour
- 1/2 tea spoon of baking powder
- Dried apricots and prunes cut into small pieces and mix with nuts and the rest of the dried fruit.
- Beat up eggs and add to the mixture of dried fruits.
- Add the sugar, flour and baking powder and mix.
- Grease the cake tin with some butter and pour the mass in it and bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for about 45 minutes.